Watch In Person- Archived Page
All expendable vehicles launched in Central Florida begin their journeys on the launch pads of Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, located next door to Kennedy Space Center. Launch Transportation Tickets are available for some, but not all of these launches.
Call the KSC Visitor Complex at (321) 449-4444 for information on purchasing tickets.
For additional information about visiting Kennedy Space Center, visit their website.
Primary Launch Viewing Locations from North to South
- Marina Park 501 — Marina Road Titusville Restrooms parking
- Sand Point Park: 101 N. Washington Ave, Titusville — Restrooms, parking
- Space View Park: 8 Broad Street, Titusville — Parking nearby
- Manzo Park: 3335 S. Washington Ave (US 1), Titusville — Restrooms, parking
- Rotary Riverfront Park: 4141 S. Washington Ave (US 1), Titusville — Restrooms, parking
- Kennedy Point Park: 4915 S. Washington Ave (US 1), Titusville — Restrooms, parking
- Westbound SR 528 Causeway over the Banana River Park well off the right-of-way near the water
- Jetty Park: East end of Port Canaveral off George King Blvd. — Restrooms, parking
- Cocoa Beach Pier: 401 Meade Ave., Cocoa Beach — Restrooms, parking
- Alan Shepard Park: East end of SR 520, Cocoa Beach — Restrooms, parking
- Fischer Park: East side of SR A1A 1/2 mile south of SR 520 — Restrooms, parking
- Lori Wilson Park: 1500 N. Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach — Restrooms, parking
On launch day, "mission audio," the launch conductor's countdown activities without NASA TV launch commentary, will be carried on (321) 867-7135 starting at 8 a.m. EST (5 a.m. PST). Launch will also be available on local amateur VHF radio frequency 146.940 MHz heard within Brevard County.
Note: Mariners and pilots can learn about launch hazard areas and restrictions by calling 1-800-470-7232. The United States Coast Guard broadcasts this information on Marine Band Channel 16.